FANATIC SKY SURF TE 2023
TAVOLA FOILSPECIFICA PER IL SURF BY FANATIC
The 2023 edition of the Fanatic Sky Surf Board received a complete redesign with concave rail bevels, a new rocker, and a recessed deck shape. The updated rocker line places the foil at the perfect angle of attack for early take-offs and the recessed deck shape provides extra stability while also maximizing pumping efficiency with an optimized deck angle. The pulled-in tail outline and high convex beveled rail shape allow for the most radical turns anywhere on the wave without those annoying touchdowns. Slightly more compact in length and with an extra small size added to the range, there?s a board for everyone from high-wind jumpers to prone foilers of all levels. Mini-rippers out there will love the 25L 4’2 – featuring additional foot strap inserts to allow smaller riders a narrower stance if desired.
FANATIC SKY SURF TE – SIZES:
- 4’2″ (25l)
- 4’4″ (35l)
- 4’6″ (45l)
FANATIC SKY SURF 2023 – FEATURES:
- Inserti footstrap per configurazione a doppia strap anteriore, strap singola anteriore diagonale, o strap anteriore singola dritta.
- Linea rocker ottimizzata per anticipare il take-off
- Rail concavi e smussati per un’ grip eccellente senza incagliarsi nelle curve strette.
- Doppi inserti a vite per la footstrap posteriore.
- Forma del ponte leggermente incassata per una maggiore stabilità, controllo e connessione diretta con il foil.
- Angolo del deck ottimizzato per la massima efficienza nella pompata
- Imbottitura completa del ponte con un kick-taiil in coda, per una maggior presa, comfort e supporto dietro il piede posteriore durante le partenze.
- Additional narrower stance options are available on models sized at 4’2
GUARDA IL VIDEO UFFICIALE DEL FANATIC SKY SURF TEAM EDITION 2023:
TETS E RECENSIONE:
The FanaticSky Surf TE is a combination of traditional prone surfing and the latest technology to increase versatility. With a concave rail bevel, new outline, and rocker line, it provides exceptional stability for an easy pump ride and maximizes grip strength when catching waves. The shorter length makes this board perfect for landing jumps in high winds or trying out new tricks for the first time. For other surfers who are just starting out with Prone Foil boarding but don’t want something as heavy or bulky as larger boards, we’ve created two other options: one designed specifically for kids under 5’4 tall who have a tough time finding boards they feel comfortable riding (our Mini Rippers 4’2) or one that’s even lighter and easier to maneuver through rough water (our Mini Rippers 5’0).