Cabrinha Fusion front wing X Series
The last 5 years have shown the rise of hybrid development and crossover technology amongst sports: nowhere is this more evident than in foil boarding. Hydrofoil has become the common denominator in all of the surf and wind sports today.
Therefore, it reasons that it is important to have a hydro wing set capable of crossing between sporting genres with flawless performance and capability. The design of the Cabrinha X Series foil wings recognizes and exploits the most important features needed in all hydrofoiling genres. Lift, efficiency, and control are the three pillars that drive the X Series’ high performance and buttery smooth ride.
Through a combination of outlines and wing profiles the X series delivers a smooth lift and stable flight with precise turning and control.
The Cabrinha X Series’ efficiency is enhanced by the all-new Cab Fusion mast and fuselage ecosystem. The Cab Fusion is a redesign from the bottom up to remove any unwanted ‘play’ in the system while streaming the connection between the wings and the fuselage. The resulting increase in stiffness and reduction in drag puts the X Series wings into an all-new class of hydrofoils.
Cabrinha Fusion FRONT WING features
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Optimal efficiency and lift
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness and minimum drag
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- EPS core for superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- Draft forward profile for a forgiving ride and early predictable lift
- X950- 950cm^2, WS 630mm, AR 4.2, Vol 1.18L
- X1300- 1300cm^2, WS 780mm, AR 4.7, Vol 1.6L
- X1600- 1600cm^2 WS 900mm, AR 5.05, Vol 2L
- X1950- 1950 cm^2, WS 1000mm, AR 5.13, Vol 2.5L
the Cabrinha Fusion X Series FRONT WING Set includes:
- Wing covers