VERSATILE Cabrinha Wing Surfer
Available with Windows or Windowless
The Cabrinha Mantis V2 got born in the 2022 season, setting a new benchmark for rigidity in the wing foil world, featuring an ultra-rigid frame as well as a refined profile.
The Cabrinha Mantis 2022 features a pre-tensioned canopy for crisper line work that performs well through all conditions, promising to remain steady at all times, doesn’t matter the wind and water surface conditions. In fact, its increased rigidity, combined with the pre-tensioned canopy, results in increased durability and an agile and powerful skin, that will keep you soaring through this season and many more to come.
Finally, thanks to its adaptive design the Cabrinha Mantis V2 will revolutionize the way you ride waves, making it easy to handle for riders of all skill levels, with comfortable use and feel.
Whether your riding style, and if you’re a pro or just starting out at wingsurfing, the Cabrinha Mantis is a prime wingsurfer for Freeride, Wave, and Freestyle wing foiling.
2022 Cabrinha Mantis V2 with Windows
Just like its predecessor, also this year’s Cabrina Mantis is available in 2 versions. The Mantis with Windows features 2 TPU windows on the canopy, for added visibility and safety.
- NEW increased dihedral: Balanced dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- NEW revised twist for improved wind range
- High Center-Leading Edge diameter and progressive taper, for improved stiffness & canopy tension, plus upwind efficiency
- Controllable power in any wind condition
- Large-diameter Heavy Duty closing seam construction
- High rigidity single strut for low weight and predictable depower
- NanoTech Ripstop
- High Tenacity Dacron Leading Edge
- Sprint Inflate Valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Kevlar wingtip reinforcements
- TPU windows (For the Mantis V2 with Windows)
- Safety wrist leash included
High center Leading Edge diameter: Improved stiffness and canopy tension are just some of the many benefits resulting from having increased the diameter of the wing’s leading edge.
Heavy Duty large-diameter closing seam: A stronger and more durable seam is needed for larger sails, because them being made of a tougher material.
Redefined wingtips: A change in the wingtip shape not only aids in having better control and stability but also helps you avoid catching your wingtips during jumps.
Increased wind range: This Cabrinha Windsurfer offers a wider power range than its predecessor, thanks to the improved shape and new dihedral design.
Rigid strut: A single rigid strut provides lighter weight and more predictable power output.